Authorized IWC Schaffhausen Service Center In San Diego For IWC Watch Repair, Services & Restoration
CJ Charles Jewelers is an authorized IWC Schaffhausen Service Center providing exceptional IWC watch repair, restoration & maintenance services. Our factory trained technicians have over 75 years of watchmaking, restoration & watch repair experience.
IWC Watch Repair & Services: Maintenance Service · Complete Service · Restoration Service
All IWC Watch Repair Services Include: Warranty · Genuine Factory Parts · Exceptional Service
FREE 4-Point Inspection: Water Resistancy · Worn Pins & Links · Timing & Accuracy · Magnetization
CJ Charles Jewelers is factory authorized to perform on-site service on most IWC automatic, quartz, and chronograph watches at our state-of-the-art watchmaking facility in San Diego.
Popular classics, such as the Portugieser, Portofino, and Pilot's Watch Mark XVI, are a few of the IWC models that our highly trained watchmakers are able to restore to perfection.
To preserve the value, beauty, and precision of your favorite IWC timepiece, we recommend a maintenance service every 2 years, and a complete overhaul every 5 years.
The Maintenance Service includes:
- Demagnetization of Movement
- Water resistance test
- Replacement of battery (for quartz movements)
- Adjustment of Movement (for automatic movements)
- Replacement of all gaskets to ensure water resistance
- Testing of all functions
- Light cleaning of the case and bracelet
- 12 Month Warranty
The Complete Service includes:
- Disassembly of watch and case
- Cleaning of all case components and clasp
- Dismantling and cleaning of all movement parts
- Replacement of defective movement parts and reassembly of movement
- Final assembly of the watch with new gaskets
- Multiple precision, power reserve, functional and water resistance check during service and at final quality control
- Polish and restoration of case and bracelet is offered
- 24 Month Warranty